FCHE Guidelines: 2020/2021
Parents, please go over these guidelines with your students.
Consistent attendance at rehearsal (no more than two absences per semester) is essential to the success of each ensemble.
However – DO NOT come to class if you are sick or have been recently sick.
Contact FCHE if you have questions about whether you should come to class.
- Students should be supervised at all times.
- Students should treat instructors, monitors, parents, and other students with respect and courtesy.
- Students should treat the church facilities with care and respect.
- Students should dress appropriately and modestly.
- Students should give respectful attention to the instructor during rehearsal.
- Students are encouraged to bring a water bottle, but gum, food, and other drinks are not permitted during class.
- FCHE strives to keep costs low and as such we rely on the volunteer efforts of our families. Each family should expect to help with at least one event over the course of the year. Needs will be announced as they arise.
Total costs can be paid all at once or in two payments: one in August and another in January.
Total yearly costs include the following fees:
$100 registration fee per family
$320 tuition per class for the first two classes
$200 tuition per class for each additional class
If you join for the Spring Semester only - you will pay half the yearly tuition and the full registration fee.
For example, if you have three students taking one class each, for the whole year you will pay:
$100 registration + $320 for 1st class + $320 for 2nd class + $200 for 3rd class = $940 for the year.
Half ($470) is due when classes begin in August, and half is due when classes begin in January.
Fees include an FCHE T-shirt for each student. Fees do not include costs of formal concert wardrobe.
For Fall 2020 only, students will not be required to have formal concert wardrobe.
If you attended FCHE in Spring 2020 a $60 discount will be applied.
We will send an email with a bill calculating your charges for the year and info on how to pay.
Medical Release Form:
We will email you a medical release form for you to sign and turn in.
Questions? Feel free to email us!